BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 18 December 2011

reflection ~~Online Induction System

Introduction to Online Induction System??  Wahhh the topic look interesting. Firstly I learn about this topic on 7 Disember 2011 by Dr Nurnaha. This topic I like and extracted when the power point back gourd like the online website. This is because the slides of the power point already have many subcomponents in it. So, firstly I see, I am focusing to the slide shows. First slide I learn about the definition. Regarding to the slide, Online induction system is an online employee induction system which is easily manage and reporting of the induction process of new employees to expose new employee in their new environment organizations and promotion requirement (Kelly Rainer, 2007). As I know about this, it is focusing to the way to manage process related human resources system.
            In this topic I learn about:
  1. 1.      Induction Programs
  2. 2.      Human Resource Management
  3. 3.      About Our Company
  4. 4.      Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)

In induction programs, what I can understand, that means is choose the induction course that they want to undergo. For example, to induction programs, we should be taken by all employees.  In other word, induction program involvement the conditions of employment, safety, health, security & fire, Employees’ Conduct, Employees’ Involvement, Performance and Development and other. What I can see from this topic is about the cooperate employee in an organization. Other than that, our companies also expose the new employees with the organization mission, vision and philosophy. However, these topics have an advantages and disadvantages. For example, the advantage is save inductor’s and manager’s time, easy to access with induction online software and deliver procedures; provide documents and online surveys to new employees and the disadvantage more to technological complications, high cost for small organizations, lack of supervision and probability to lose the data.

To me, the topic is difficult to me because I cannot refer many references to search about this and I still confuse. But after the search and search about it, I found the implication positive and negative about Online Induction System. The negative implication is not applying their skill to train employees mine while the positive can reduce number of employees and reduce the cost of induction.


 References
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/management/ohs/induct/marsfield/page00.php





0 comments: