BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 19 October 2011

reflection 1 (~_~) introduction.....

The first day I entered the class of HRIS on 14 September 2011, I considered the HRIS is a very difficult subject because it involves a lot of computer terms, a strange term. I am also worried I get lecturer fierce. But in the first Dr. Nur Naha introduce itself, I immediately fell in love with him because I like to see the face and facial expression Dr.Nur Naha because she always smile and soft voice and gentle makes me fell in love to learn this subject.

During the first day I entered the classroom HRIS, I was exposed with assignments needed to be done during the period of study until week of 13 for example, case study, presentation, blog, group assignments, final exam, and others. At first I have also complained because the sem is more challenging assignments are given. But I assume it is a challenge to me.

In the introduction of HRIS, I recalled memories of my industry training because this subject a lot related to what I learned during the training industry for example, the management support systems and the lecturer gives assignments of (Blended learning). What I have runners in the course activities (Blended learning) I have made a research the systems that used in companies such as EPE system, SPIDER system, CALISTO systems and other systems. Thus I was able to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of the system. Then I continue to understand what a HRIS is. Refer to (Susan M. Heath field) HRIS is a software or online solution for the data entry, data tracking, and data information needs of the Human Resources, payroll, management, and accounting functions within a business

Overall, the benefits I have gained in this first chapter are that I can manage the various interests, evaluate capabilities of HRIS available in the market, and analyze the HRIS in an organization.

References:

0 comments: