BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 19 October 2011

reflection 2 (~_~) .....competitive advantages

At first I learned about this subject, I say I'm quite honestly not clear at first. But when Dr. Nur Hana give tasks and presented in three groups, I've seen what I've learned that touched on competitive forces & strategies is about:
  • ·         Rivalry of competitors within its industry
  • ·         New entrants into an industry and its markets
  • ·         Substitute products that may capture market share
  • ·         Bargaining power of customer
  • ·         Bargaining power of supplies

I am very happy with the activities provided by Dr. Nur Hana in this topic because through this I can learn how to adapt this topic with what I saw. For example, I can the difference the automobile protons with produa related competitive forces and strategies such as about the design, model and other. When these activities are done, I believe that all students are like and enjoy and not feel sleepy when you are in my particular class ... (",)

In my opinion, when I learned competitive advantages, I can determine how to implement the basic strategy. For example, I can identify and explain how a business can use IT to confront the Competitive Forces it faces. There are five competitive advantages which including cost leadership, differentiate strategy, innovation strategy, growth strategy and alliance strategy. These five competitive advantages have their own roles to help organizations to gain more profits in future. Such as, referring to Stutz and Warf 2009, competitive advantage attempts to correct for this issue by stressing maximizing scale economies in goods and services that garner premium prices.

My suggestion is that future such activity shall be done, especially when the class of 2 hours. And I am sure the students are like if these activities outside of me especially ....=)

References

0 comments: