BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 12 October 2011

self introduction..(>_<)

Assalammualaikum.w.b.t...

Hi.... First things first, let me introduce myself...my name is Siti Norharlisa Rinny binti Masturi....I am 22 year old was born on 12 October 1989 in Kluang Johor. Now I study at University Technology Malaysia, Skudai by taking Bachelor Degree in Science of Human Resource Development and final year student...

Let me share a little background about myself, I have three younger brother and one younger sister. I love my family so much... However, I also love my friends and my lectures... (^_^) 
Most people would describe me as a
  • ·         Funny
  • ·         Friendly
  • ·         Sporting
  • ·         Honestly

But I describe myself as
  • ·         Helpful
  • ·         Sensitive person
  • ·         Shy
  • ·         Happy or cheerful

Honestly, I not influence in English especially in grammar.  But now I learn something when I created the blog about Human Resource Information System. For example I learn more about HRIS.  For me, HRIS refer to the systems and processes at the intersection between Human Resource Management (HRM) and  information technology. Actually, this is the first time I created the blog and write something related to the subject HRIS that I learned in class and I was very excited when I get write something in this blog.

Honestly again, I worried that when I wrote in this blog not related with what I learned because the blog can influence my marks... (?_?)  But now, I must try confident to myself to write in English and try do the best in my blog HRIS. (“,) Now, I want to thank so much to Dr. Nur Naha because giving us the opportunity and challenge to myself to learn something related to the subject, HRIS. I hope my blog can used to learn something about HRIS for all my beloved friends... (*_*) thank you.....






0 comments: