BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 20 October 2011

reflection 2 (~_~) .....globalization


What globalization and information system??
Actually, firstly I learn about this topic, I confuse about globalizing HRIS because I late to come the classes, so I late to know this topic about introduction in globalization. But now, I already know about globalization after En Zarir discuss and discuss and teaching about globalization.

Besides that, in classes Dr. Nur Hana at 19 Oktober 2011, she gives me a quiz. When I take and answer the quiz, I already know more about globalization. I like the ways to mark the quiz because I learn more about globalization. This is because, when I give the mark to my friend, I already learn something and can see the different answer because the answer different each other. When answering the quiz, I was a bit worried because quiz is given by Dr.Nur Hanawas suddenly. When I answered the quiz, I was not sure whether correct or not. But when I know my marks, I am glad though no full marks ... =)

The important things that I took from the topic is:
1. The four types of HRIS models (Multinational, Global, International and Transnational)
2. The three critical components of transnational HRIS
3. The three different strategic needs that drive organizations in selecting each model.
4. The HR service delivery model.

The issue of playing in my mind is that the problems faced in the globalization. According to (Karen V. Beaman) one problem with which we struggle in global HRIS is that building a truly global system is a tall order. To me to build a truly global solution requires the amalgamation related with knowledge about various business practices, environment culture, and legal systems.

0 comments: